Review & Give-Away: Little Beetles
In our Potty Learning post from last week, I mentioned that we have been using Little Beetles Organic Wool Underwear. We’ve had such a positive experience with these little undies and I’m very happy to have the opportunity to offer you a review & give-away from Better for Babies (maker of Little Beetles).
We like both of these underwear because they are both super soft and comfy for our little potty learner. The elastic is only in the waist, not in the legs. While this does leave the leg openings a little loose on our tall thin little guy, it doesn’t seem to affect the function or comfort of the underwear at all.
Both the high-rise and lower-waisted underwear will hold a small amount of moisture, which is great for little ones that are still learning to get to the potty in time! As these underwear are wool, they do need to be hand-washed. I don’t mind this at all and find these little woollies actually clean up better than most of the cotton underwear we’ve tried!
We have found that if O is going to wear his Little Beetles wool underwear without any other layers, we prefer to use the lower-waisted underwear. If we are going to layer wool over a pair of cotton underwear, then we prefer the high-waisted underwear since they offer a little bit more coverage (about 1 1/2″ at the top).
Would you like to try Little Beetles for your family?
Better for Babies is generously offering one lucky Oh Baby O reader a $10 gift card for use toward any Little Beetles product on their site!
- Go to the Better for Babies website and tell us what you will pick if you win.
Other optional ways to enter:
(Optional entries only count with participation in Required Entry!)
- Follow/Subscribe to Oh Baby O.
- Tell us one interesting thing you learned from the Better for Babies site.
- Place the Oh Baby O badge on your blog (make sure it links) .
- Like Oh Baby O on Facebook.
- Like Better for Babies on Facebook.
- Follow Oh Baby O on Twitter.
- Follow Better for Babies on Twitter.
- Subscribe to the Better for Babies newsletter (in their left sidebar).
- Stumble or otherwise share this post. (tell me how)
- Tweet about this Review/Give-Away (one per day).
- Comment on any non-give-away post on the Oh Baby O blog. (once)
Remember to leave a separate comment for each entry!
This give-away is open world-wide!
Must be 18 years of age to enter.
Winner, to receive one $10 gift certificate to Better for Babies, will be posted in two weeks (August 10th, 2011). Good Luck!
Disclosure: Please note, although an honest review, this review is based on free product samples provided to the author. No other compensation has been received for this review.
Thank you to Better for Babies for their help during our review process.
All images courtesy of betterforbabies.com.
Winner: Comment #1:
These are really cute! I hate the way the little cotton undies that I use for potty training get so ratty looking so fast. I prefer wool anytime, anyways.
I would pick the Organic Wool Soaker Short. I think it would look awesome under dresses.